Last modified August 13, 2020
The sections below describe how your information is used, and your rights related to the data you provide.
What information is collected?
Information you submit on contact forms
- If you would like to learn more about Denise Reicher’s services or talk to her directly you may provide your personal information when filling out one of the forms on the website.
- Personal information that can be provided includes your name, title, organization, email and phone number along with other contact details.
- In order to learn more about the potential use case, certain forms also ask for information about your organization. Information provided may include your organization’s approximate number of employees, number of jobs, number of surveys, if you use job codes, and any additional notes that may be relevant.
- To receive the free tools that Denise develops, your contact details and email information will be collected.
- A cookie is a text file that is stored on your device when you visit certain websites. The cookie identifies your browser, but not you personally, to the server.
- This website will never require you to input payment details, credit card information, or unique personal financial information.
Information about minors
- Salary Source is not intended for children under 18, if you believe we have collected information about someone under the age of 18 please contact us so the data can be removed.
How is information used?
All personal information is used in compliance with this Privacy Statement
Personal information collected will never be sold
- I value your information and will not sell it or give it to anyone without your permission.
How Denise Reicher uses the provided information
- Contact information is collected so that Denise can respond and follow up with your requests and comments.
- Your email will be used for communication when indicated. Additionally, you may sign up to receive free tools that will be sent via email. Follow up communications may be sent by Denise to see how the tool is working for you.
- Denise may reach out to you regarding updates, or other market pricing content you may be interested in. There may be future uses, which we will describe and ask you about when we collect your information.
Retention of information
- Information will be retained for 2 years before automatic deletion.
How to control your personal data
Requests for deletion
- At any time you can request to receive a record of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.