PRINCIPAL & SENIOR CONSULTANT
Compensation Systems Expert, Access & Excel Advanced User / Developer
An HR professional with more than 25 years of experience in compensation and human resource information systems (HRIS), Denise Reicher specializes in building system solutions for compensation programs.
Denise was an independent consultant in the greater Boston area beginning in 1996. She also worked at several companies, part-time, full-time, and contract. Although preferring to consult in the compensation and HR systems arena, the insights gained while working as an employee and/or contractor have helped to make Denise a better consultant.
My expertise, and what I truly enjoy, is developing, implementing, managing and supporting compensation systems and programs.
Working towards CCP certification, Denise is a member of WorldatWork. She is also a member of the International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM) and has presented at local and national IHRIM events.
Denise was a co-contributor to Compensation Management in a Knowledge-Based World (Exercise Book), 8th/9th edition, published by Prentice Hall.
Denise has an MBA in Human Resource Management from Bentley University and a BA in Psychology from the University of Massachusetts in Lowell.
Compensation and HR Applications
- Project Leadership, Planning and Management
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Development and Programming (Microsoft® Access/VB and Excel)
- Implementation and Training
- Education, training, seminars and guidance for Human Resources
- Legacy database maintenance, upgrade, and overhaul
Compensation and / or HRIS
- Software evaluation, selection and implementation
- Survey participation and market analysis
- Short-term assignments (such as leave of absence coverage)
- Queries, management reports and presentations
Developed and implemented database management systems and tools for:
- Salary planning
- Executive incentive compensation
- Management and employee performance bonus plans
- Salary survey participation, market pricing, analysis, and reporting
- Employee engagement survey results, statistical and graphical reporting
SOFTWARE –> TOOLS –> SYSTEMS –> APPLICATIONS –> SOLUTIONS
Applications are developed exclusively for your organization to meet your specific requirements.
Focused on compensation, they can help you decide how much to pay your employees.
From a simple spreadsheet used to graphically report quarterly merit spending to a full scale, interactive relational database management and reporting system used for executive incentive programs, areas addressed may include:
- Base salaries and pay ranges
- Market pricing and analysis
- Merit and salary planning
- Bonus calculation and administration
- Survey participation
- Employee recognition and rewards
Built using familiar software, such as Microsoft Access and Excel, solutions typically average 8-10 weeks to implement and require little or no support after installation. And, clients are free to modify all systems using their own internal resources.
If needed, Denise provides detailed User Guides and personally trains and supports clients.
Pricing can range from a low of $2000 for a quick solution to $25,000+ for a complex application.