About Denise, Principal & Senior Consultant
An HR professional with more than 25 years of experience in compensation and human resource systems, Denise Reicher specializes in building solutions for compensation programs.
Industry experience includes:
Denise holds an MBA in Human Resource Management from Bentley University and a BA in Psychology from the University of Massachusetts in Lowell.
A member of WorldatWork and the International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM), Denise has presented at local and national IHRIM events. She was a co-contributor to Compensation Management in a Knowledge-Based World (Exercise Book), 8th/9th edition, published by Prentice Hall.
Denise developed and marketed Survey Sense®, Microsoft® Access-based software to manage compensation and Salary Plan Solution™, software to streamline salary planning. More recently she developed a new application, Salary Source™.
- Microsoft Access/VBA (relational database)
- SQL knowledge
- Excel (vlookup, pivots, VB automation)
- Power Point
- MS Project
Consulting & Software Clients
Denise was an independent consultant in the greater Boston area beginning in 1996. She also worked at several organizations, part-time, full-time, and contract. Below is a sample listing of clients:
- Charles River Laboratories (client and employer)
- CDM Smith, Inc. (client and employer)
- Chin Compensation & Performance LLC
- The Survey Group
- Atrius Health (client and employer)
- New England Baptist Hospital
- NCH Healthcare (client and employer)
- Harvey Industries, Inc.
- Partners HealthCare System, Inc.
- Northeastern University
- BOSE Corporation (client and employer)
- Teradyne, Inc.
- PAREXEL International Corporation
- Millipore Corporation